Raising capital, choosing potential investors
- Why Us?
- Our Services
This is a challenging experience for any new business so let us guide you through the process along with other key advisors. Our knowledge and experience within this area means that you are provided with the necessary advice and strategies to optimise your business. This ranges from helping you carry out the due diligence, an investor will so you are prepared for their questions, we will help prepare your legal documents and address any questions the investor has.
- Preparing your business for investment - including re-structuring your company and issue of new shares, securing your IP and making sure your documents are in order;
- Advice on due diligence in terms of what you should be asking/checking on the investor and also what to expect them to ask of you;
- Assistance with disclosure, including preparing your disclosure letter whilst protecting your confidential information;
- Drafting your Investors Agreement and any accompanying documentation;
- Negotiating your Investors Agreement;
- Preparing all necessary company resolutions and filings;
- Making sure you get sound tax advice at the correct stages;
We understand the concerns you will have, the anxiety of giving up control versus the excitement and need for cashflow and expansion monies. We are proactive but will keep your feet on the ground to protect you.